Followers

Thursday 2 April 2015

Easter

Good morning bloggers..

Hope you are all well..

I'm here to share my DT make for Crafty Ribbons Challenge
We have a new challenge starting today and our theme is 

EASTER

One lucky winner will win a voucher to spend in The online store 


For my creation I used some cute chicks from Pink Gem Designs


These are the pre coloured versions, layered onto yellow cardstock..
I embossed the White card for the background and again layered onto yellow cardstock.. 
Finished off with a lovely bright yellow Satin Ribbon

Challenges

Right that's it from me, for more easter inspiration please stop by the 
challenge blog to see what my teamies have made and to enter your creations...

Look forward to seeing what you make
And if you pop back tomorrow over on our  inspirational blog we also have a little Bunny Hop happening for the easter hols.. 

Hugs Kelly 

7 comments:

cotnob said...

Adorable Easter cards Kelly, such cute chicks and pretty yellow bows.
Pauline
x

Carole Pollard said...

So cute gorgeous Easter cards love and hugs Carole x

michele said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week & sharing your Gorgeous Easter cards! hugs x

Diane said...

Those are some really cute chicks.

Hugs diane

Donna Mosley said...

These are adorable Kelly, love them.

Donna x

Kat W said...

Cute and cheerful Easter cards - just fab :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

I love your Easter cards Kelly, such a cute image and fab CAS design! Susan x