Followers

Friday 10 April 2015

It's another male card

Happy Friday everyone, 

Only a few more days before my boys go back to school, oh I am going to miss them, it's been great spending time together we've even had good weather too. But it will be nice to get back into a routine.. ;-)

Now for Today's card share, I have another male one, there are times when I struggle with cards for men but occasionally I do have a wave of motivation come over me that means I get lots of them made in one go and this has been one of those weeks ;-)



I love this LOTV image but unfortunately I think this is one of the ones that has retired :-(
Coloured with chameleons... I teamed with LOTV paper and sentiment tag..
Die cut clouds, tree and fence. Then finished off with a bit of twine and some wooden embellys.

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for any comments you leave
Have a great day
Hugs Kelly 

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Another great card Kelly and the die cuts make a fabulous scene. Glad you've joined in at AYLI, your chameleon pen work looks brilliant xx

Carole Pollard said...

Fab card its a great image so sad its retired now Love the design its perfect Love and hugs Carole x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely image and great use of those die-cuts too. I love kraft and blue together it's a great combo.
Lorraine

Karen Dunbrook said...

adorable card...

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, fabulous! This LOTV stamp is really beautiful and your scene looks great! Love the clouds, they pop so well!!

Jacee said...

Lovely design Kelly
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Kelly..love the image and the cute scene you created..

luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and so beautifully coloured too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)