Followers

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Rebel...

Hello bloggers..

Well the day is finally here, My first post as DT member for The Paper Shelter
I'm So pleased I was picked to be apart of this amazing team...

Our theme for this week is 
BIRTHDAY WITH SENTIMENT


So we are looking for all your birthday creations that include a sentiment..
I used the gorgeous New Digi image from TPS called Rebel (precoloured version)

The DPs on my card are from the Gorjuss range.. Embellished with organza ribbon, button and charm all from my stash.. I used a birthday sentiment stamp from my stash.

Now it's your turn to enter... Please pop over to see my new teamies creations and link your creations Here.. Don't forget if you use a TPS image you could win a $30 gift certificate.. The prize for winner who doesn't use a  TPS image will receive 3 digi's of your choice.



Challenges



Thanks for stopping by my blog today..
Have a great day

Hugs Kelly 

13 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Stunning card Kelly, I love your colouring and the whole layout is beautiful to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Kelly. Love your colour choices. hugs, Pat K x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful card Kelly, I love this image and your colouring
Kevin xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wish I have coloured it Kevin and shirley,,,
It's a precoloured version xx

Gail said...

What an awesome card! I love the image and the papers you used are a GREAT match. Love your embellishments...the little metal charm sunglasses is adorable. Hugs, Gail

Sue said...

Lovely card Kelly, really effective layout and colour choice...brilliant charm as well?..
Sue...xxx

coops said...

oh wow so stunning kelly.fantastic image and i love your fab design and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Judith said...

Great design Kelly - it looks fabulous with the dark red card and lovely bow hugs judith x

Kat W said...

A gorgeous funky layout, just perfect for this fab image and I love the sentiment tab :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Anna said...

Beautiful card!! Love cards with multiple layers of paper. This is so stunning with a great sentiment and charm.
Hugs
Anna

Vannessa said...

Welcome to the team Kelly and what a great card to start your DT term with! Looking forward to seeing more of your fab creations.

hugs, Vannessa
Fellow Paper Shelter DT

Colette said...

Brilliant debut card Kelly, fab papers go perfectly with the image, hugs, Colette xx

Milka Gubo said...

WOW! Your card is gorgeous, Kelly. Love your design and coloring! :-D
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this fortnight. :-D I hope to see you again. :-D
Milka DT