Followers

Sunday 3 May 2015

Girly Christening

Hello Bloggers

Before I get onto my card for today would like to say a big Congratulations to William & Kate on the birth of their beautiful baby daughter.. How cute did Prince George look visiting the hospital :-)


For today's card share I have used a cute image from Digi Stamp Boutique, the first time I've used one of their images and it was a pleasure to Colour.. 


I coloured using my chameleons, pretty pink papers are LOTV
Embellished with 3 flowers from WOC
The paper lace, organza ribbon and charm are from my stash
Sentiment I printed from the computer 

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today, have a great Sunday
Hugs Kelly 

6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous sweet card for a new princess! So lovely!

Sue said...

Kelly, this is so pretty. I love the image and you have chosen a lovely layout and papers to go with your fab colouring...xxx
Sue

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable, fabulous card.
Luv
Debby

Jacee said...

So very sweet and pretty Kelly, adorable!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Unknown said...

I just LOVE this card Kelly! It's beautifully put together. Pretty and very cute!
Thanks for playing along with us at In The Pink! x

Unknown said...

I love this card. The colours and flowers are amazing. Thank you for taking part in Crafts Galore Encore 'Anything goes' challenge.