Followers

Thursday 28 May 2015

hedgy birthday

Good morning crafty friends...

Hope you are all having a good week..

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Crafty ribbons


This week our challenge is all about FOR THE MEN......oooh and ribbon!!



IS THE PRIZE FOR THIS CHALLENGE 

For my card I have this cute hedgy card I was asked to make.. I used the super cute digi from Pink gem designs
And gorgeous ribbon and lace from crafty ribbons 


The papers are from DCWV I die cut the flowers and added flower buttons and brads to the centres.
Printed the sentiment from the computer and finished with Memory Box hanging heart die cut

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by my blog today... I hope you will pop over to the Challenge blog to see my teamies creations and to enter in the challenge

Have a good day
Hugs kelly x

7 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cute hedgehog and great colours you have chosen, perfect for a chap xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, love the colours and such a cute image.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sue said...

Kelly, this is a great card, I love your colouring and design but am really smitten with your flowers and those gorgeous brad centres...
Sue...xxx

mags said...

Great male card Kelly. Love the cute image and the colours.
Mags
x

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant just love this car its a brilliant image love and hugs Carole x

applejack cards by sue said...

Wow! I have never seen such perfect spines before. I had to have a close up look and they are amazing! A gorgeous card, lovely image and the sweetest embellishments. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT. x

Nance said...

My first reaction --- awww! so cute! Sweet little image and love those flowers! Thanks for playing in The Pink Elephant's Anything Goes Challenge!