Followers

Friday 29 May 2015

Scruffy Little Kitten Sneaky Peak

Well afternoon everyone.... 
I'm very excited that today is the day I can share my first Sample for crafters companion .. I was over the moon when I received the email asking me to join the  Spectrum Noir TV DT...:-)

So for my first assignment I got to play with some Fab new stamps and CD rom by Scruffy Little Kitten... These images are just fantastic for all the boys and girls out there :-)

One of my fav images from the new range is this little fella. If you are a regular to my blog you will know that I get asked a lot for football themed cards but they are ones I don't enjoy making at all.. That's changed after using this image :-)



I coloured this image with spectrum noir pens 

Skin FS2 TN2 FS7 CR3 CR4
Grass LG3 LG5 JR3
Cone OR1 OR2 OR3
Ball GG1 GG3 GG4 BGR2 blender
Shorts/socks CR7 DR4 CR9 CR11
Shoes BGR1 BGR2




I used insert, papers, and tags from the CD rom too.

This new range is just fantastic.. I will be setting my TV to record on Monday morning at 8am to see the lovely Fiona on create and craft for the Scruffy Little Kittem 4DD.. Hope you can tune in too..


Challenges, 
http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-69-anything-goesinside-out.html

If you can't wait until Monday then you can see some sneak peeks on our Pinterest boards.

Hugs Kelly 







15 comments:

Stamping Bubbles said...

Hi Kelly
Great card today, brilliant for the men in our lives.
Hugs
Lesley

Sarah said...

What a great card Kelly. Looks like it may be ha "must have" saying that I still haven't made anything with the Thelwell CD rom!! xx

The Little Stamper said...

I love this card Kelly - I bet you will be using that image a few more times! :-)

Sharon x

Anonymous said...

Very cute card, lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments and good luck.
Rose DT x

Kim said...

gorgeous card Kelly, love the image and those papers
Kim x

Jacee said...

Great card Kelly
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

Kelly, This is a great card. I love your colouring and that image is just so cute! The card design and details are all really effective...
Sue...xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Well done you on your new DT post your card is fabulous just love it love and hugs Carole x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Kelly, such a beautifully coloured image - perfect for a young footy fan.
Pauline
x

stampingvickisvisions said...

Cute card, love how all the papers match inside and out. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Vicki DT

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A great card Kelly. I love this image too as I have two boys who love football.

Have a great weekend.

Sarahxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, I love the design and colours you have chosen, hugs Pops x

Marilyn said...

Great card Kelly! Cute image and I really like that paper and how it matches the image theme. Really cute and I'm sure he's going to love it.

Nataliascraft said...

Brilliant card, love the papers and adorable image x

Lozzy said...

Adorable card Kelly, think i may have to have a look at these gorgeous new stamps..Hugs Lozzy xx