Followers

Monday 18 May 2015

thank you

Good morning bloggers 

From a very wet and miserable part of the Midlands :-(
I really hope this weather starts to improve soon as my eldest is off on his first residential trip in a few weeks time.. 

Now for today's share I have a thank you card I was asked to make for a male, now as I usually go with flowers for Thank you cards I was a little bit stuck.. Then I remembered this image and. Papers from the Joanna Sheen Cd (one of my favs) and thought it would work quite well.


I embellished with green jute from poundland.
Stroppy ribbon from creative expressions
Flowers and gems from my stash..
A nice and simple card but effective I think :-)

Challenges

Right thanks all from me.. Off to get some images coloured 

Have a good day all and keep warm :-)

Hugs Kelly 


11 comments:

Jo said...

Wet & miserable here too Kelly so I'm having a lazy day in my craftroom lol. Love your card, the greens are just beautiful.
hugs Jo x

Whisper said...

It was miserable and wet here in Sussex this morning too - these thank you cards are super for a man, Luv Sam x

Jacee said...

Great design Kelly, I love the green colour
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Kim said...

gorgeous thank you card, love the image too - good for male or female cards!
Kim x

Kat W said...

Gloucestershire is very wet too! A good excuse to stay indoors and practise that colouring :-)

The soft greens and lovely fern image are great for a male thank you card, and the jute adds some fab texture :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Kelly - gorgeous colour and fabulous detailing.
Debs xx

Carole Pollard said...

Just love this the design is so fab. That jute is a great colour its all just lovely love and hugs Carole x

Sue said...

Kelly, this is a great card. I love the green palette and really like all your layers...personally, I would love some stroppy ribbon!!! ...(-;
Sue...xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Haha sue, that made me smile.. 😊
That will teach me to not post when tired ;-)

aussie aNNie said...

Great card with the most gorgeous colours used...love the beautiful flowers.x
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card with gorgeous colors. Love the design of your card! Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

Nadja, DT