Followers

Monday 8 June 2015

CATS & DOGS

Good morning bloggers, Happy Monday hope you had a good weekend..

It's a bit of an emotional week for me as my eldest son will be spending his first 5 days away from home.. :-(  I have scheduled this post as I will probably be waving good by to him on the coach as this goes live :-(. Going to miss him sooooo much.

Anyway the reason for my post is to share my DT card for The cutie pie challenge blog

Our new challenge starts today and our theme is CATS & DOGS


Even though I prefer dogs than cats, I decided to use this cute art pad image from LOTV for my card.
Papers are also from LOTV.
I die cut the oval, punched some flowers and added liquid pearls,
Embellished with a bit of lace and a metal charm brad..

We would love to see your cat or dog creations, to see the rest of the design teams creations and to link your entry pop by here

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by my blog today 

Hugs Kelly 

10 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely card Kelly, that image is gorgeous.....fab colours & love the layout too. Hope your son has fun, I know exactly how you feel though......one of my sons just left home, miss him so much.....it doesn't get any easier lol!
hugs Jo x

Lorraine said...

I'm just having a catch up and see I've missed some gorgeous cards over the last few days.
This one is gorgeous too Kelly, so cute.
I'm sure your son will have a fab time, and it won't be long before he's home!
Lorraine x

thecraftycavalier said...

Aww, I hope that your son has a fab time and I hope you don't miss him too much. Sending you some hugs - won't be long til he's home. This is just a super cute image and I really love those papers. Have a good week. Hugs, Jayne xx

cotnob said...

An adorable card Kelly, such a sweet image and pretty papers.
My eldest is going to Uni in September - I'm trying not to think about it!
Pauline
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

OoooHHH.... Just lovely!!

Sarah said...

Such a cute card Kelly, gorgeous papers and I love the little quote on the bottom of that lovely image. I am sure your lad will have a fabulous time and the week will fly by!! xx

Sue said...

Awww Kelly, I do feel for you. Mine are 22 and 19 and I hate it hen they are away!.. My eldest spent most of last year living in London. I cried for two weeks after he left! And there was me thinking it gets easier!
Anyway, Friday will be here before you know it....
Your card is gorgeous. I love the colours you have put together and your card design really shows off that lovely image.
Sue...xxx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous kelly.really sweet image and your design is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Lisa xx said...

So very sweet and lovely words too....
hope your son has a great week.

Kat W said...

Cute image + pretty papers = winning combination!
Love that gorgeous lace and charm brad too :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx