Followers

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Father's Day

Hello again bloggers,

Back with my second card for today, (really need to get all these cards blogged :-/)lol

So here is one of many Father's Day cards I made and the LOTV art pad images are perfect for this occasion.. :-)


I used papers from DCWV and blue card stock.
Sentiment I printed on the computer and then embellished with satin ribbon and buttons from my stash.
A simple and quick card :-)

Challenges 

Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you leave 
I do enjoy reading them :-)

Hugs Kelly 

3 comments:

NGCARDS said...

This is great hun! A lovely Fathers Day card with a lovely colour scheme. Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Jacee said...

Fabulous design Kelly, great 'man' card
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Pillan said...

Nice Fathers-day-card! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley.
/Pillan, DT