Followers

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Orchid

Hello everyone,

What a lovely hot day today. 

Just stopping by with a quick post before I do a bit of blog hopping to see what you've all been up to..

This card is one I made for the HSN shows tomorrow... Crafters Companions Sara Davies will be there with some great demos... I was asked to make some cards using the gorgeous Sheena Douglass stamps and colour with spectrum noir pens for the show..


I used the gorgeous A Little Bit Sketchy Orchid stamp set. 

Coloured with pens
HB1 HB2 HB3 LV2 LG3 LG5

White linen card stock from paper mill. Desire butterfly die and pretty pearls from my stash

Challenges


Thanks for stopping by..
Hugs Kelly 



2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful CAS and this orchid is fantastic!

Aunty Sue said...

stunning Kelly thanks for sharing at Crafty catz