Followers

Monday 21 September 2015

Downton Abbey

Afternoon everyone,

What a great first show with Sara with the Downton Abbey Papercrafting four day deal on Create and Craft... Ai managed to watch half of it before taking the boys to school but have recorded it and the rest of the shows so I don't miss a thing lol...

Here's another of my samples I made for the show and my fav I think ;-)


I had so much fun making this card... 


Downton Abbey CD1
Countess of Grantham Cora designer paper 2
Countess of Grantham Cora coordinating paper 6
Tags and trims - design 8

Downtown Abbey stamps 1&2
Coloured with spectrum noir BT3 BT4 BT5

Black card, printable paper, Neenah card stock
Collall all purposes and collall 3d glue


Really pleased how this turned out... I'm sure the range will be a SELL OUT..
You don't have to be a Downton fan to love this range.. I've never watched an episode but know I will be using these CDs and stamps all the time ;-)



Challenges

Thanks for stopping by.. Don't forget to catch the rest of the shows on create and craft


Hugs Kelly 


No comments: