Followers

Friday 5 February 2016

Mini

Good morning crafty friends

Happy Friday. It's been a crazy week here, I'm hoping next week will be a better one :-/

Anyway for today's card share I have a cute mini Chloe (precoloured) from pink gem designs 


I also used papers from pink gem designs called sweet hearts
Sentiment I printed from the computer and the wooden number from my stash I coloured with my sparkle Pens 

Quick and simple card again today ;-)

Challenges


I'm hoping to get a picture of my candy took today but I've been meant to do it for a whole now :-/ 
Need another few hours added to my days lol

Hugs Kelly 

4 comments:

brenda said...

A really pretty card for a little girl Kelly. Many thanks for your visits, much appreciated.

B x

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet love this pretty design looking forward to that book !! Hope next week settles down for you Have a good weekend love and hugs Carole x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Lief kaartje
Groetjes Gerrie

Helen said...

Just gorgeous, Kelly - that's such a cute image.

Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

Helen x