Followers

Sunday 20 March 2016

In the garden

Hello everyone, hope you are all having an enjoyable Sunday.
I just couldn't sleep last night so took myself off to have a play in my craft room until about half 5 this morning.. Managed to have a play with those collage cars from Hunkydory.. they are fantastic but will save them for another day to show you...

Instead I'll share this card I made with one of the spring Hunkydory kits... I really enjoy playing with Hunkydory products lately now I've got past the weirdness of not want to cut into them lol



The imagery on these toppers are wonderful.. 
I mat and layered these onto gold Miri card and added some peel off sticker. Everything else was from the kit. 

Challenges 

Thanks for stopping by today..
Will be back later with the winners of the candy giveaway

Enjoy the rest of your evening 

Hugs Kelly 

6 comments:

Valerija said...

Very pretty Birthday card. Wonderful image and soft colours!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!! So lovely!

Wishcraft said...

Fab design, a very pretty card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Anne said...

Very pretty Kelly - I like to see different shaped cards

Anne x

Wendy L said...

This is so beautiful, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Debs said...

So beautiful Kelly - gorgeous colours.
Debs xx