Followers

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Teenage boys

Good morning crafters..

Thanks for all the comments on yesterday's exploding box card..
Today I have a selection of cards made using the fab NEW stamps from LOTV
I've used Oliver game boy, Oliver kicking about and Oliver skateboard as well as the sentiment stamps from the teenage boys set...


I used the same papers for all three cards... I used some punched stars to embellish






 I coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens 
Skin - FS2 TN3 FS1 CR5 CR3
Hair - EB2 EB1 GB8 GB10
Clothes - DR2 DR5 DR6, TB1 TB2 TB4, IG2 BG2 
BGR3 blender 
 


Challenges

I hope you like these.. I think these stamps are going to be flying out.. They just make the teenager cards so much easier to make ;-)

Have a good day 
Hugs Kelly 



7 comments:

Valerija said...

Great boy's cards. Love all three images and your coloring is fantastic.
Hugs, Valerija

Doreen said...

Love the images and fab colours,just gorgeous.xxx

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Kelly, super new images and great designs.
Pauline
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love these stamps, great papers and layouts too

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great collection of cards and all so different too, Luv Sam x

coops said...

Fantastic cards Kelly.These images are fabulous and I really love your papers and designs ;D

xx coops xx

Creating with Susan said...

Those are fantastic images - and so are your cards! Perfect for a teenager! I'll have to check those images out.