Followers

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Cute Kitten

Hello bloggers, hope you are all well...

I was hoping to catch up with all your blogging posts last night but I had a nightmare of a day, everything that could go wrong DID... I had workmen in to do one job in the house but they ended up causing damage so now there is another job that needs to be put sorted :-/
So as you can imagine I wasn't in the best of moods and just wanted to go to bed.
I'm hoping for a better day today so all being well will be popping by your blogs later this evening :-)

For now though I will leave you with three cards I made using the same image from Hunkydory..


 I'm not really a cat person but thought this image is so cute..
For the top card I used a decoupage image, sentiment and backing paper/card from hunkydory. finished with a few pearls and some ribbon from my stash.

 
Again the image and backing papers are from an hunkydory kit
finished with pearls and ribbon from my stash
 
 
 
For this last card I used some of the backing papers I had left from the kit but teamed it with a topper from the little book by hunkydory. Again ribbon and pearls from my stash
 
Challenges
 
Thanks for stopping by today
Have a good one.
Hugs Kelly
 
 

7 comments:

brenda said...

Great cards, colours and designs Kelly .

B x

Valerija said...

Really cute Kitten. Wonderful cards!
Valerija xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I'm a cat person and LOVE this card!!!! Adorable!!

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly. I am a cat person and the kitten in your cards looks just like my little kitten Amber who is a bundle of mischief and always getting into places she shouldn't.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Marilyn said...

Oh my... these are super pretty. So soft looking and pretty, pretty, pretty!

Marjeta said...

I am sure thise cat is nice. It look soo cute. Gorgeous card you made.

Marjeta