Followers

Friday 27 May 2016

Fabulous 40

Hello Bloggers,
 
How are you? We've had a lovely day. My boys broke up from school yesterday so we've made the most of the lovely sunshine and had a trip to the park.. Lots of walking/riding and a picnic, then back home to play in the garden :-)
 
For todays card I have a 40th Birthday card made with some fab papers from DCWV, I've got through two of these pads (think I need to hunt down some more lol)
 
The numbers are some wooden ones I picked up at a local warehouse then coloured with spectrum noir pens and sprayed with spray and sparkle.
 
 
Embellished with 3 flowers, a butterfly, ribbon and some gems.
The name tag I hand cut and used peel off letters from my stash
 
I'm entering this into the following challenges
(1 bow, 2 numbers, 3 flowers)
 
Thanks for stopping by today
Wishing you all a lovely bank holiday weekend (for everyone in the UK)
 
Hugs Kelly
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Kelly,
what a brilliant card.
I love those fab papers used, and it's such a great design.
Perfect for a 40th.
Thank you for joining the in the MAWTT Challenge with this.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Kelly, love the design and pretty papers
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Kelly, such a fabulous design and beautiful colours.
Pauline
x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous! Love the papers and all your lovely details... fab card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a gorgeous card Kelly!!
Kevin xx

Valerija said...

This is amazing card. Love all on it!
Valerija xx

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Kelly, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

Hazel said...

I see what you mean about those papers, Kelly, they are beautiful. Your card is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel x

Little K Smith said...

A lovely card Kelly, I love the colour combo :)
Kelly.x