Followers

Sunday 22 May 2016

Favourite Gamer

Hello Crafty friends..
 
Thank you for all your comments on my watercolour themed cards yesterday.
I have another set of these to share with you later today but for now I have a couple of gamer cards that I made using the fantastic Stamp and Die set from MFT available from My Mums Craft Shop
 
 
I used some scrap bits of patterned papers for these designs. Die cut the control in black them die cut the smaller parts and coloured in with Spectrum Noir pens and a touch of sparkle pen.
 
 
I finished this bottom card off with a few gems and Stamped the sentiments.
 
 
 Challenges
 
Thanks for stopping by again
Hugs Kelly
 
 

7 comments:

brenda said...

Great designs and colours Kelly and perfect for the youngsters (and some older ones as well if my boys are anything to go by).

Hope you have a good Sunday.

B x

Stamping Bubbles said...

OMG this is just brilliant. My boys are games made and this would be so perfect for cards for them. Need this set. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

cotnob said...

Super cards Kelly, perfect for a youngster - I think I might have to invest in this set.
Pauline
x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Great cards for teenagers Kelly, thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Sammy said...

Oh, this is really fab! Love your cards. May need the set myself, but am being put off by the American spelling, being that I live in the UK and all, lol. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Unknown said...

These are fab Kelly! Such great male designs!
Thanks so much for joining in at Di's Digis Challenge!
Lucy x

Lynda said...

Such a brilliant digi set and I love your card. Thankyou for joining us over at Dis Digi's for our 'for the boys challenge' Hope to see you again next time Lynda xx