Followers

Sunday 29 May 2016

Flowers, Flowers and more Flowers!!

Hello Crafty Friends
 
How's your bank holiday weekend going? The weather here is gorgeous. :-)
 
For todays share I have Flower Overload lol
 
I made this Floral card using a topper from Kanban..
Papers are Dovecraft back to basics
Lots of flowers from WOC (oohh Ive ordered some more flowers, cant wait for them to arrive new week :-)
Pearls and gems from my stash
 
 
 
The sentiments I used were from Pink Gem Designs card kits..
 
Not sure if I like this card or if its a bit TOO much lol
 
Anyway I'm entering it into the following challenge
 
Thanks for stopping by today and for any comments you leave
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
 
Hugs Kelly
 
 

3 comments:

brenda said...

Never apologise for flower overload Kelly, lovely to see them and the pretty Butterfly.

B x

Valerija said...

Awesome card, love all those flowers!
Valerija xx

Kristina said...

Lovely card - thanks so much for joining us over at the Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog.