Followers

Monday, 2 May 2016

Poppy Sparkle

Hello everyone,

Hope you've had a good bank holiday, We've spent a lovely few days in the Lake District. Had a great weekend, but back home today to stacks of washing :-(

My card  share for today Is this card I made for the Spectrum Noir Sparkle shows. I had great fun making this card..


I love the depth of these flowers.. You can add as many layer as you want depending on the effect you after.. 




I used the Sunbeam embossing folder from the CC textures range to emboss the black card and then went all over it with the Sung Gold sparkle pen :-)
Coloured with spectrum noir sparkle pens. I added gems to the centre to finish

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your Monday
Hugs Kelly 

9 comments:

brenda said...

It's a glorious card Kelly, so much depth and texture and of course the Poppies are right up my street.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is fabulous, great depth and colour. Wondered if you were away, glad you had fun. I have some candy on offer x

Valerija said...

Gorgeous card. Love the flowers.
Valerija xx

Glennis said...

Beautiful, the flowers are just perfect!

Stamping Bubbles said...

Fabulous card Kelly. The sunburst background is amazing.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kelly, such a fabulous background and gorgeous Poppies.
I hope you had a lovely break.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A stunning card Kelly, so pretty. Love those poppies
Lorraine x

Marilyn said...

Wowsa... this is a spectacular card with those gorgeous flowers.

Denitsa Andreeva said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Hope to see you again.

Deni Xx