Followers

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Same image, 3 cards

Good Morning Crafty Friends,
 
How was your bank holiday weekend?
The boys still have the rest of the week off and then my eldest goes on a residential trip for 5 days :-(
 
I have a couple of craft fairs next week so I've been busy adding up my stock using lots of lovely Hunkydory kits..
 
Here are some cards I made using the same image and papers but with different layouts.
 
 
I used Gold mirror card and complimenting backing card with all of these cards.
 
 
Sentiments were also from Hunkydory. I just used some seam binding from my stash to embellish
 
 
Nice simple and quick designs but I'm quite happy with the results.
 
Challenges
 
Thanks for stopping by..
Im Taking the boys to the airspace centre today to play on the trampolines.
Back later with another share
 
Hugs Kelly
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hunkydory are great for quick makes. I had some floral ones free with a mag and made 15 cards the other night, customers love them. These are very sweet.

Valerija said...

Beautiful creations!

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards, perfect for your stall.
Lorraine x

Sue B said...

Oh these are fab Kelly… so classic and elegant! could be used for male or female too which is great!
Hope you have a good week
Big hugs, Sue B xx

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Kelly, such a lovely image - I'm sure they will sell well at your Craft Fairs.
Pauline
x

Isobel said...

Great cards thanks for joining in at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

Melanie said...

Wonderful cards!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional wedding” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Come and Get It)

(DT Crafty Friends)