Followers

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Christening

Good Morning all
 
Well its Wednesday that we are half way through the week and my eldest will be back in just 2 days :-).. Daily updates from the school say they are having an amazing time and taking part in lots of outdoor activities so I know he hasn't gave me a second thought but I am missing him like crazy :-(
 
Got lots of crafty orders to get done today and then I'm selling at a ladies evening tomorrow so keeping very busy until he gets back ;-)
 
For todays share I have an Easel Christening card I made using a LOTV stamp.. This is always a popular image for christening cards, my customers often request me to use this one..
 
 
I used some back to basic papers from Dovecraft. Pretty lace I picked up at a local warehouse was a real bargain.. Gorgeous satin ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and flowers from WOC of course ;-)
 
I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir Colour blend pencils..
Die Cuts are xcut ovals, Spellbinders decorative oval and Spellbinders crosses.
 
 
I'm entering this into the following challenges
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today, Have a great day
 
Hugs Kelly
 
 

6 comments:

julie_woolston said...

So adorable Kelly .
Hugs Julie xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is simply stunning :0)

Hugs Pops x x x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Stunning card Kelly. Love this LOTV image.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Kelly. Love the design and colours
Lorraine x

Kat W said...

It is such a lovely elegant image so I can see why it's popular, and you have created a gorgeous card around it with the pretty flowers and lace :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Valerija said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful image and colours.
Valerija xx