Followers

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Happy Birthday NAN

Good Morning Crafty Friends.
 
Hope you are all well..
 
We have sunshine here today thankfully. I'm so fed up of the dull dark and rainy days we've been having. Think we could all do with some sun lol
 
Now as its my nans birthday today I thought I would share the card I made to take to the crematorium.  My  Nan was such a big part of my life, a wonderful caring selfless person who always loved and cared for everyone. She taught me so much growing up and in my adult life too. Such an inspiration to me, I miss her dearly :-(
 
 
I used some LOTV/Nitwits papers and printed a beautiful verse that I found on the internet.. Embellished with die cut butterfly from Crafter's Companion, flowers/ribbon and pearls were from my stash..
 
Challenges
 
Thanks For Stopping By Today
Hugs Kelly
 
 

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kelly, and a beautiful sentiment
Lorraine x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby verse and a great card for your nan too, Luv Sam x

Valerija said...

Absolutely stunning card. Love the touching sentiment.
Valerija xx

Kat W said...

A really beautiful design and a wonderful way to remember a nan who was clearly so special to you. Printing the verse on DP looks so lovely :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Anne said...

Thanks for entering the Ribbon Girl 'use any image' challenge Kelly with your beautiful card - good luck!

Anne x

www.ribbongirl.co.uk
www.learningtojive.blogspot.co.uk