Followers

Sunday 12 June 2016

Music

 Hello Bloggers,
Hope you're having a nice weekend so far..
Its my turn today to share some Ribbon inspiration over on the
For my DT creation I went with another of my hanging plaques, this one I sold at Thursday's craft fair :-)
I covered the wooden plaque with decoupage papers and inked..
I used a loose jukebox topper I had in my stash for years (from Kanban) I used die cut hearts from Sara's Love and Romance collection and the music sentiment from LOTV teenager stamp set.
The music themed ribbons were from Crafty Ribbons
Challenges
Hugs Kelly

8 comments:

Debs said...

Love the fabulous plaque Kelly - can see why it sold.
Debs xx

Stamping Bubbles said...

This is fab Kelly, I am not surprised it sold quickly.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Valerija said...

Wonderful plaque Kelly. It's perfect for the music lover.
Have a lovely Sunday!
Valerija xx

brenda said...

A very pretty wall hanging in really striking colours Kelly.

Have a lovely Sunday.

B x

Donna said...

This is fab Kelly, love the bold colours and the design literally rocks (sorryy lol)! :) Donna ♥ x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Kelly
Smashing card and the ribbon is great. Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
Best wishes.
Ang

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxxxx

Kat W said...

Ooooh, fab music themed plaque...not surprised this sold as it's so brilliant :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx