Followers

Sunday 26 June 2016

Skater Boy.

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend..
Just a quick post from me today, as Ive woken up with headache and am finding it hard to get going, all housework done but was really hoping to get organised in my craft room :-(

Anyway I have a couple of skater cards to share, these were made using the an Hunkydory kit..


All I used for both of these cards was the hunky-dory kit and some matt black card.
Love these images, they are great for teenage lads.

 
Challenges
 
Hugs Kelly

3 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous cards for teenage boys! Lovely designs and what great images! Tha nks for joining us at Creative Moments.
Chris
x

Valerija said...

Stunning card, I love it.
Big Hugs Valerija xx

Sandra H said...

Both cards are gorgeous x