Followers

Monday 27 June 2016

Wedding Day

Happy Monday Everyone,
 
Wishing you all a good week.. I'm hoping for some nice weather this week.. We have the boys summer fair at school on Friday so hoping it stays dry for then.
 
For todays card share I have a wedding card I made for an order. I used a LOTV art pad topper teamed up with some Nitwits papers.
Doily, lace and seam binding from my stash. Flowers are from WOC
I die cut the hearts using Sara's Love & Romance signature collection
 
 
Challenges
 
Have A Good day
Hugs Kelly

6 comments:

brenda said...

Very pretty and delicate Kelly - and would be perfect for our Allsorts theme this week !!

Have a good week.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty, lovely embellishing. Hope you will enter my giveaway x

Valerija said...

Great card and wonderful details.
Valerija xx

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card, I love that image!
Hugs, Tammy

Kat W said...

A beautifully pretty design...really romantic :-)
Thanks also for sharing it with us at In The Pink...your lace is lovely.
Big hugs, Kat xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card - thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

Helen x