Followers

Monday 4 July 2016

Festive Stocking

Hello Again,
 
I'm back with my second post of the day and its another share of my samples for the
NEW Christmas edge'ables dies...
 
The first show on Hochanda this morning was brilliant, just incase you missed it here is a list of the next shows coming up
 
 
 
For this card I used the Festive Stocking die
 
 
Ribbon and trim from my stash.. Centura Pearl Snow white with hint of silver
 
Challenges
I love gingham and use lots of gingham ribbon on my creations
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
Enjoy the rest of your evening
 
Hugs Kelly

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Kelly, love the design and dies
Lorraine x

Valerija said...

Stunning card! Love the dies you used.
Valerija xx

Marilyn said...

Pretty card and I love the blues.
Those dies are gorgeous!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Kelly, lovely blues - these dies are brilliant aren't they.
Pauline
x

brenda said...

A really lovely creation and such pretty colours Kelly, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, Thank you for joining in our gingham challenge this week at Allsorts, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Your card is lovely! I really like the blue and white color scheme. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT