Followers

Sunday 3 July 2016

Gingerbread Men

Evening Bloggers,
 
Hope you've all had an enjoyable weekend.. Ive spent it at home in my craft room while the boys chill out and play.. They are both full of colds :-(
 
Anyway have you seen the adverts for the Crafter's Companion Shows coming up on Hochanda Tomorrow... A new range of fantastic Chrismas Edge'able dies from Die'sire..
 
 
 
I was lucky enough to receive some to make a few samples for the show..
 
Here's a creation I made using the Gingerbread man Edge'ables die
Neenah Desert Storm 
 
I die cut several rows of these cuties out. Distressed a little with Tea Dye distress ink
Then assembled together on the front of a stepper card with Collall 3D glue..
Finished off with gingham ribbon and some pearls from my stash
 
Challenges
 
 
I hope you will tune in to watch the shows tomorrow. See if you can spot my card lol
 
I'll be back tomorrow with another of my samples and also a winner of my gnome ribbon giveaway
 
 
Hugs Kelly
 

10 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Kelly!!
Kevin xx

Nikki said...

This is fantastic

nettie53 said...

O, very nice
love Nettie

Valerija said...

Amazing card!
Valerija xx

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous htis is brillaint its made me smile Love and hugs Carole x

Chris said...

Brilliant make, love the crowd of gingerbread men!
Chris
x

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, these gingerbread men are adorable! What an awesome die! I love Christmas in July!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, that is FABULOUS! What a gorgeous gingerbread man border. Love how you've used it. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Fab 'n' Funky Christmas challenge. I'm so glad you did. Come and join us again soon for our fun crafty challenges. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

Whisper said...

Oooo super and i so love gingerbread men, Luv Sam x

Wendy said...

Fabulous Christmas card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Design Challenge.
Wendy x