Followers

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Happily Ever After

Good Morning Crafty Friends,
 
So Harley enjoyed his first day at summer school yesterday (new high school) only 2 more days to go then we can start to enjoy the summer hols together :-) Yay!!
 
Today I have a card very similar to one I've made previously, as I was asked to make one similar..
 
I used a beautiful bride and groom digital image from A day for Daises coloured with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens
 
 
Papers are Nitwits/LOTV, Bottom sentiment stamp is from the Sara Love and & Romance collection
Ribbon, lace and gems are all from my stash
 
Crystal clear - solar red - smoked quartz - sterling silver - pink champagne - moonlight, rose quartz
 
I love making these style easel cards.. Look that little bit more special than a standard card but just as easy..
 
Challenges
 
Thanks for stopping by today.. Off to sort my grandads car MOT out now for him :-)
 
Have a good one whatever you have planned.
 
Hugs Kelly
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Valerija said...

Very beautiful and elegant card.
I like it!
Valerija xx

Carole Pollard said...

Can see why you were asked for this design again its just so beautiful the colours are perfect fabulous card. Enjoy your hols love and hugs Carole x