Followers

Saturday 16 July 2016

Happy Bear-thday

Good Morning Crafty Friends & Happy Saturday
 
What do you have planned for the weekend? I'm hoping the sun is going to make an appearance after yesterdays miserable dark wet day :-(
 
I've been playing with a fab new release from MFT this week called Beary Special Birthday
These are just so cute. I had fun playing with them and made a few more that I will share over the next few days..
 
 
Sorel, Bison, coral, umber, soft red
 
 
Challenges
 
 
Don't forget to enter my magazine giveaway on yesterdays post, it ends at 3pm today
Hugs Kelly
 
 
 

4 comments:

Valerija said...

This is so cute! I love the image you used!
Have a great weekend!
Valerija xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love this clean design. This bear is very cute and beautifully coloured! Sweet paper, too!

Sarah said...

So cute xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, I like the adorable image and the papers
Kevin xx