Followers

Sunday 10 July 2016

Happy Birthday

Good Evening Bloggers, How's your weekend been?
I've had a chill out one catching up on some Magazine work, even managed a little tidy up of my desk this afternoon ready for another week of crafting..
 
 
For todays card share I have a monochrome male card for a 30th Birthday..
This was one I made to order (share for the blurry photo unfortunately didn't get chance to take another :-(
 
 
I used some fab goodies from Crafter's Companion that are litsted below
 
For the numbers I used xcut dies and inked the tag with DI
 
Challenges
 
Thanks for stopping by today
Hugs Kelly
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous card Debbs xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This Is fabulous, great layout and love the colours

Valerija said...

Beautiful card and lovely colours.
Valerija xx

Wendy L said...

This is a wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

Kat W said...

Great masculine card and fab personalised touches :-)
I'm glad you had a lovely relaxed weekend...that craft desk won't stay tidy for long I bet!
Big hugs, Kat xx