Followers

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Penguins.....

Hello Bloggers,
 
How are you all?... I've been learning how to use Instagram and Twitter this morning.. To help spread the word more of my design teams.. :-) Wasn't sure I would like it but so far so good lol
 
Anyway I'm here to share a couple of Christmas cards I've made for a customer who loves Penguins lol
 
Now I have stacks of these little art pads images from LOTV still to use so thought they would fit perfect with the penguin themes..
 
 
I teamed these up with some lovely First Edition Christmas papers that I've had for years.
I finished off with some pompom trim I picked up from a local warehouse
 
 
Just got to add the personalised sentiments to these to finish :-)
 
Challenges
 
That's all from me for today. Will be popping by yours this evening.
Crafty Hugs
Kelly
 

5 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Kelly... Love the background papers... And of course the Art Pads... I have a lot to
Sylvie x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Two super cute Christmas cards! Love the paper and image combo, truly gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Fab 'n' Funky for our Christmas challenge. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 292 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute!!! Adorable art pad and design!

Kat W said...

Penguins everywhere! That's a lot of cuteness right there! Two fab designs and that paper is just brilliant with the toppers :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx