Followers

Thursday 15 September 2016

BIrthday

Good morning bloggers.

Nearly another week over, just can't believe how the time flies by :-(

Anyway we have another new challenge starting today at Crafty Ribbons challenge blog and our theme this time is BIRTHDAYS 



For my card I use some goodies from kanban teamed up with vintage butterflies ribbon and lace both available from crafty ribbons. 

I used lots of pretty flowers from WOC
And gems from my stash

Challenges


Thanks for stopping by today. I hoe
 You will pop over to see my DT mates creations and to enter the challenge


Hugs Kelly 



5 comments:

Diane said...

Very very pretty Kelly !!

hugs Diane xx

Valerija said...

This is just gorgeous, such a lovely design and embellishments.
Valerija xx

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Kelly.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Kat W said...

The gorgeous rich colours and beautiful flowers give this a wonderful vintage style which I just love :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx