Followers

Saturday 3 September 2016

On Your Anniversary

Hello bloggers,

Hope you've all had a good Saturday. Ive been catching up on some housework then off to my craft room for a much needed tidy up.. Several hours later and I can finally see my desk ;-)
Everything back in its place and nice and fresh ready to get crafting tomorrow. lol

I have another of my samples to share now that I made for the the Fancy Edge'ables shows that were on Hochanda yesterday.. These NEW 7.5" edgeables are fantastic and great for larger cards..


 
Challenges
 
 
Off to have a cuppa now.. and have a nosey round your blogs..
 
Back tomorrow with another card
 
Hugs Kelly

 

2 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Kelly. Very elegant too.

Valerija said...

Wow, this is so beautiful. Like the dies you used.
Valerija xx