Followers

Saturday 15 October 2016

Dream

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends
 
Have you seen the new masks and stencils from Leonie that were launched on Hochanda this week??
I was lucky enough to get a few sets to play with... :-)
 
Here Is a couple of cards I made using the Dream Mask, think I favourite is the yellow/orangey one
 
 
 You can really play about with these stamps/stencils/masks. Every design is unique and fun to create.. I added gems to the top card and spray and sparkle to the bottom to add some bling to the designs
 
 
Crafty Hugs
Kelly
 
 

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Love the way you've used the stencils, gorgeous cards.
Lorraine x

coops said...

Both so gorgeous Kelly.I love the stencilled wording and stunning colourways ;D

xx coops xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Both are so pretty, love the colours of the first one!

Carole Pollard said...

Just fab these designs are gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x