Followers

Thursday 20 October 2016

Penguins

Hello Crafty Friends
 
Hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend..
 
Its my turn today to share some inspiration for My Mums Craft Shop Blog,
So for my card I decided to use the adorable little Penguin With Present Stamp by Wild Rose Studio, now unfortunately this is out of stock at the moment but should be back in very soon...
 
 
How cute is this little fella? lol I will be creating more of the same design as these will be great for a set of boxed Christmas cards..
 
I coloured with Spectrum Noir Aqua Blend Pencils
Ebony, Fossil Grey, Papaya, Strawberry, Ruby, Currant, Pine Green
I added Liquid Pearls for the snow and Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter pen for trim on the hat.
 
I die the frames and image using MFT Die-namics Single Stitch Line Rectangle Frames available from My Mums Craft Shop
 
 
Challenges
 
Thanks for stopping by today..
Hugs Kelly
 

5 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very cute and sweet card! Love this penguin!

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, love the very cute image and your fab colouring.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

Lorraine said...

What a cute little penguin, love it
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kelly I love that Penguin so cute
Kevin xx