Followers

Saturday 19 November 2016

Its Beginning to look alot like christmas

Happy Saturday bloggers..
 
Last week I got cracking on some Christmas Card Sets, thanks to Making Cards Magazine for all these wonderful images and complimentary papers. I had great fun making these and because all the matching is done for me they were fairly quick makes..
 
 
I think these top ones are my fav, this little reindeer is just adorable. I Matt and layered all the papers and toppers onto red cardstock and finished off with some sentiments from my stash.
 
 
I diecut these toppers using a scalloped circle xcut die and matt and layered onto green cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from a WRS set to finish.
 
 
For these Santa ones I matt and layered onto red cardstock. Sentiments I printed from the computer.
 
Challenges
 
Hugs Kelly

6 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

wow - these all look amazing Kelly....you have been busy indeed! :-)

Sharon x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How many wonderful cards! A great work with these Christmas sets!

Sarah said...

Goodness me...you have been a busy bee...a fantastic collection xx

Jean said...

Oh wow you have been busy love them all.
Thanks for joining is over at Penny's.
Jean DT x

Planetsusie said...

This looks like a great kit! Those Santa cards are so cheerful and bright (as are the others you've made!!) Thank you so much for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (Use a Santa and/or elf) Challenge this month, lots of luck and I hope we see you again very soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

Lori said...

Wow! That is a lot of cards and each one so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at CCAYR! -Lori DT