Followers

Wednesday 9 November 2016

The Inspirers

Morning crafty friends,
 
I'm back again today with another DT make for The Inspirers using the Freebies from New Crafters Inpsiration Magazine (issue 12)
 
 
For this one I used The free stamps and embossing folder and die.. I coloured with Spectrum Noir Aqua Blend Pencils Oregano - strawberry - sorrel - verdant green - mango - aqua
 
Loving this clean simple look for Christmas makes this year :-)
 
Challenges
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today
 
Hugs Kelly

4 comments:

Sarah said...

A great card Kelly. I haven't had time to even open my Christmas Inspiration box yet!! xx

Marjeta said...

Lovely card. Love your CAS version.

Marjeta

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

ELE said...

Pretty card.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments Challenge
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs,
creativEle DT