Followers

Friday 16 December 2016

Cutie Christmas

Hello Bloggers,
 
So I have been rushed off my feet this week trying to complete orders and then finishing off some DT samples to get in the post today. Feeling a lot more relaxing now they are done and posted. Got a full day of crafting to do tomorrow to get the last of the orders finished then I can start enjoying spending family time with the boys has they have broken up today..
 
Right for todays card share I have another Christmas easel card. This one is made using a image from the Hunkydory little Christmas book.
 
 
The papers are from First edition.
Ribbon and wooden snowman embelly from my stash
Sentiment printed from the computer
 
Challennges
 
 
Thanks for stopping by my bit of blogland, I will be catching up on what you've all been up to this weekend. I've missed blogging of late.
 
Hugs Kelly
 
 

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Kelly thank you for joining us over on
Crafty Catz
Dianne xx
CC DT

Scrappin Sue said...

Awe so adorable

Merry Christmas from the team at Brown Sugar Challenges x