Followers

Friday 20 January 2017

BOOFLE

Hello everyone,

It's  a lovely bright day here but still cold. Hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend.

I still have so many cards to blog,  so today I thought I would share these batch of BOOFLE cards I made.. I just love this little fella. Lol


All the emlement on these cards are from the BOOFLE range, tags, toppers, stickers, papers etc 


I used bits of twine and lace from my stash to finishe them off 






I had great fun playing with these and when my family saw these they soon snapped them up lol 



Does anyone know is there is a CD of BOOFLE goodies? .

Crafty Hugs
Kelly 




3 comments:

Lorraine said...

So sweet
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very cute images, lovely cards!

Valerija said...

Beautiful cards.
Valerija xx