Followers

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Smile!!

Hello bloggers, 

I didn't get chance to post yesterday and as I'm up not able to sleep I thought I would share this card made using an image from Saturated Canary that I Coloured last year, it's been sitting on my desk waiting to be used along with a few others.


I used papers from the Catutudes paper pad.
Sentiment toppers were loose ones from my stash.
A bit of ribbon also from my stash, finished it off nicely

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by, off to have a nosey at what you've all been up to now, got a feeling tomorrow is going to Ben a long tiring day :-(

Crafty hugs 
Kelly 




4 comments:

New Creations said...

Love the beautiful coloring on this sweet image! Gorgeous layers!

Valerija said...

Wow, amazing card. Love the gorgeous image and beautiful colours.
Valerija xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That is just gorgeous Kelly! Love that image and your card design is beautiful! Just gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Spots & Dots' challenge. I'm so glad you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a fun image and adorable card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin'!