Followers

Wednesday 25 January 2017

Thank yous

Good Morning Craft Freinds..

Hope you are all well, it's  a little foggy and frosty here this morning but I'm back in the warm now after the school run to get working on some crafty work. I know I've been slacking on my blogging again so will try catch up with you all over the next few days. 

For now I have a selection of thank him cards to share that I made using some Hunkydory little book images.


I teamed them up with some decorative card blanks, centura pedals card and some glitter card from my stash. The sentiments were loose ones again from my stash.



Quick and simple designs..

I'm entering these into the following challenges 

Right that's all from me today. Off to do some die cutting and colouring.
Have a good one, keep warm.

Xx


5 comments:

Valerija said...

Lovely cards. Love the cute penguin images.
Valerija xx

Carole Pollard said...

so pretty love the sweet images and gorgeous designs Love and hugs Carole x

Rene said...

Adorable! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Wendy said...

Beautiful thank you cards Kelly... Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky:)
Wendy xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning make ,Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Lisa DT x