Followers

Friday 3 February 2017

with love

Good morning bloggers,

Can't believe it has been 3 days since I posted on here. I have masses of design work to be getting through so am hoping for a productive weekend..

Anyway for today's share I have a card I made for her recent shows on hochanda using the wonderful new dies. For this card I used Charlotte..


I created a stepper card using Centura Pearl pink card stock
I embossed some Centura Pearl white with hint of silver card using the hearts embossing folder from the love and romance collection. Embellished with Pearl heart and ribbon from my stash.
Love this die cut sentiment too, available from Crafters Companion 



Challenges

Off to get cracking on some crafty work before I take grandads shopping up.

Have a good weekend all

Kelly x

4 comments:

Valerija said...

Wow, this is fabulous! Love the soft colours and the dies you used.
Valerija xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous textures and details on your stepper card!

Marjeta said...

Fantastic. Love the design and emboss combination.

Marjeta

Stacey said...

Beautiful Pink card. Great creation. Thank you for sharing it with us at In The Pink xxx Stacey S xxx