Followers

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Foils

Morning Crafters,

I have some creations to share that I made using the brand new foils from Crafters Companion 


For this first card I also used the black Colorista pad and metallic pens the. Just added the foiled sentiment 



P

For this one I used a whole background sheet of the foil transfers with the silver foil onto Centura Pearl cardstock. 



For his one I used a background transfer then a few swirly accents and a sentiment all with the rose gold foil




For this last card I used some background I made using aquatints and a sponge. I the. Added the Mandela style transfer on with silver foil and fussy cut.

Off to my craft room now to get some die cutting done
Have a good day all

Hugs Kelly 




3 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful cards!

Valerija said...

Gorgeous cards, really something special. I love them all.
Valerija xx

Carole Pollard said...

These are so beautiful what a fabulous product youe designs are perfect Love and hugs Carole r