Followers

Friday 21 April 2017

a nice little bit of die cutting

Hello crafty friends,

Where has this week flown too, can't quite believe it's the weekend again.
We are celebrating my youngest birthday on Sunday, my baby is 8 where did that go to lol

I'm stopping by today to share a few more of my samples for Crafter's Companion using the new edgeables.




I teamed this die up with some gorgeous Centura Pearl cardstock, Sara's autumn morning papers and the mixed media maple leaf die.
Finished off with some ribbon, twins and a button. 


I used the sample papers for this one. Inked the edge of the dies with gilding wax, the sentiment is from the essential word dies. 

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today. 
Off to have a mosey at some blogs now before I nod off lol

Hugs Kelly 


4 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, do love abit of die cutting myself....Thanks for joining us again at CraftyCatz this week...x

Carole Pollard said...

Great designs with fab dies and colours Love and hugs Carole x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

WOW!!! Two amazing autumnal cards!! Love so much the leaves, the borders and the fab warm colours!!

tilly said...

a beautiful card, thanks for joining our challenge at crafty catz and hope to see you again
Tilly