Followers

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Bundles of Joy

Hello crafty friends, 

Hope you are all well.. The sun is beaming through my craft room window today as I work away on some orders. Hope it's nice where you are? Sooo looking forward to summer now. 

For today's share I have a few little keepsakes I made using Hunkydorys baby bootie kits. 


These are so easy to asemble and make the perfect keepsake gift.

I've added a few buttons, lace and ribbons from my stash to finish these off :-)

Challenges

Off to get these teddy bo images I've been Colouring for weeks made into cards.
Enjoy the rest of your day

Hugs Kelly 



5 comments:

Lorraine said...

These are adorable, a lovely keepsake
Lorraine x

Valerija said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! Love them all.
Valerija xx

Sandra H said...

Soooo cute!!

cebelica said...

These are just the cutest! <3

Chris said...

I love these sweet little baby shoes...perfect keepsakes! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments.
Chris
x