Followers

Friday 30 June 2017

'Twas the night before christmas'

Hello Crafty Friends

Today is the day I can share some of my First Samples made for Hunkydory..
As you all know how much I love playing with their kits.. I was overjoyed to be asked to join their amazing team..

My first design allocation was to play with the NEW Christmas Stack that have launched on Create and Craft today at 12... 

There are 4 kits on the show but I got to work with 'Twas the night before christmas'  
This is a wonderful kit, full of lots of papers, toppers, embellishments and even little projects..

I used the little matchbox projects that are with the kit but used in a slightly different way to what its suppose to be used. lol


Instead of creating a matchbox that then slips the story book out, I assembled it to open like a book and then have the story popping out when you untied the ribbon... 

Whats really great about these stacks is you get two of everything with the kit so you are able to make the matchbox book as its meant to be but then can put your own creative spin on it lol 
 
 

I absolutely loved creating with this stack.. Think I will be buying the others too as they are wonderful for all the Christmas cards and projects I have to make...

I hope you will tune into the shows. I'm sure you will love the stacks as much as me..

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

No comments: