Followers

Thursday 20 July 2017

Princess Party

Hello Bloggers,

Hope you are all well. I'm looking forward to the end of term now for the boys, be so glad not to have to do school runs for 6 weeks lol

Todays card share is one I made at the beginning of the year, as I'm still working through my photo albums of creations that are yet to be blogged..


Princess themed card, image from hunky-dory. Papers are loose ones from my stash.
And that amazing tulip field ribbon is of course from Crafty Ribbons.

Challenge

Thanks for stopping by today

Hugs Kelly

5 comments:

Valerija said...

Nice card! Perfect for a little princess.
Valerija xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh this is cute

Unknown said...

Wonderful card and that ribbon is absolutely perfect for it !
Hugs, Kaz xx

Deb said...

So gorgeous, love that cute image!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous princess card, love the bright colours and fab image
I finished school today...yay, have to wait until Wednesday before my kids finish......love the summer hols!
Lorraine x