Followers

Sunday 20 August 2017

bikes and skulls

Hello Bloggers,

How's your weekend been? We had a great day yesterday at Oulton Park for the Mini Festival (I love mini old and new) and today me and hubby have had a lovely ride out on the bike :-) I do miss it as we don't get to ride as often as we used to, so been a lovely weekend here. Its my eldest birthday tomorrow too (cant believe he will be 12)

Anyway as I've been in biker mood today I thought I would share this card with you, made using a printable card kit from Crafts u print.


Great for quick male cards..

Challenges
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-253.html (out riding our bike is what we like to do during the summer months) shame we don't get much summer weather here in the UK)


Crafty Hugs
Kelly

1 comment:

Borqna said...

Hi Kelly!
Incredible card!
I am pleased to invite you to participate in our great challenge
THE ABYSS - ... in a deep dark place

http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2017/08/ikesworld-challenges-95-anything-goes.html

Good luck!