Followers

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Happy Hour Horace

Hello Bloggers,

I had a very productive day at my crafty desk yesterday, finishing lots of orders..

I'm off to see my granddad this morning then onto the skate park for the boys to do their thing, while I sit and get some colouring done. Quite enjoying these summer hols, boys get to do loads of what they love while I sit colouring lots of lovely images lol

For todays share I have a fun male card I made using an image from Doctor Digi House of Stamps, this grumpy old man digi called Happy Hour Horace reminds me of my granddad lol, I just had to use him on a card...


Coloured with Spectrum illustrators and polychrome pencils. Paper was a loose piece I had from a LOTV pad which I thought went really well behind the image as its like a wood effect you would see at a bar . Sentiment stamps also LOTV

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs
Kelly

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

A brilliant fun card Kelly, love the look on his face!
Lorraine x

Chris said...

Yep! He looks so happy!!! Fabulous and fun card, brilliant image, fabulous colouring and a great design.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
Chris
x

Unknown said...

Brilliant card, I love the image...his expression lol
Hugs Kaz xx

Diana said...

Haha this one is really fun and beautifull colored. love it!

Thank you for sharing your creative talent at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

X
Diana
DT member at Creative Moments
Diana's Creations