Followers

Thursday 17 August 2017

Photo Cards

Afternoon everyone,

Hope you are all well.. I've been going through my photos of un-blogged cards (there are so many of them) so thought I would stop back with a second post for today with another share..

A lot of my customers like me to make cards using personalised photos.. I have two cards to share now that I made using photos of the birthday boys pride and joy (their cars) lol



This first card I matt and layered the photo onto coloured card and teamed with papers from DCWV, these papers are really good quality and have a lovely shine on them, worked really well with this photo.. Then I added die cut letters and numbers to personalise...


Again for this second card I used the photo as the focal point, but for the background I used plain red card that I ran through the embossing machine.
Embellished with some dotty ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and die cut grandson using Crafters Companion family die set.

For the inside of the card My customer wanted a verse adding so I used the photo again but converted it to a type of watermark effect, so it sat in the background of the verse.



Challenges

Enjoy the rest of your day
Crafty Hugs
Kelly

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

Brilliant cards Kelly, love the personalisation
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Kelly.xxx

Jackie C said...

Such a great idea! Thank you for entering at Creatalicious.
Do come back again. Jackie DT member x

Anonymous said...

A super boys card Kelly, such a fun topper.

บอลพรุ่งนี้

Elizabeth Hart said...

Boys and Cars - the perfect match!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

anne said...

Brilliant masculine cards, thank you for sharing them at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
Anne DT

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Fabulous personalized cards you made! The designs are wonderfully done. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious
Tina dt

Melanie said...

A great card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional glitter/bling” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy during my 5-week-trip to Africa…